Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Celebrate the Boy Pirate-Style

Since it's Celebrate the Boy month at MADE, I thought I'd show off a few boy rooms over the next few days. Here is my son's room when he was really into pirates.

Unfortunately, he decided he wasn't "into pirates" soon after I finished decorating his room.

(So now it's more of a UGA/sports theme. I'll post it tomorrow).

The lighting in the picture below is terrible. But one of my favorite things in his room was this row of wooden pirates that lined the window sill. They were each one dollar from the Dollar Tree!







I miss this room!! And I miss him being "into pirates"! He had a pirate-themed birthday party three years in a row! I was a pro by the time third pirate party rolled around.
Happy Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment